Announcing FamilyID—Athletics Registration
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com) or (https://www.familyid.com/organizations/fort-lupton-high-school)
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information
- Health Insurance Information,
- Physical Form Completed and stored on your computer or phone for easy uploading to the site
Note: Every student-athlete must have a completed physical form and complete this online registration process prior to being allowed to participate in Fort Lupton High School athletics.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account you can just log in.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
No Payment Required or Alternate Payment Method (check, cash, non-FamilyID payment site)
- Click the green Submitbutton. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration. Payment will need to be provided to the High School Athletics department prior to the start of the first official practice which is August 15, 2016.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: [email protected] or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
- Questions regarding the information required in the form can be directed to the athletic department by calling the High School at 303 857 7100.